Through our website, we can collect Personal Information about our users. Personal Information can be defined as that information with the help of which we can identify the users of our website personally. We may use a number of methods through our services, activities, resources and features that are available on this website.
It is not compulsory for the users to provide their Personal Information to us. They can visit this website anonymously as well. All the Personal Information that we collect through this website is voluntarily provided to us by the users. It is not compulsory for the users to provide their Personal Information to us, but by not providing the Personal Information, they might not be able to use certain features or services offered on this website.
We may also collect Non-Personal Information through our website. Non-Personal Information is the type of information that cannot be used to identify any user personally. This can include, name and version of your browser, operating system, details about your internet-connection provider, etc. We only use this information for the purpose of improving our website and to monitor the traffic on this site.
Users have the right to not accept the cookies from our website if they don’t want to. They can easily change the settings of their browser to adjust their preferences regarding the cookies. However, by not accepting cookies, we might not be able to provide you with a better browsing experience and some features or services offered on our site might not be available for you.
DoubleClick DART Cookies
Apart from Google, some of our affiliates and advertising partners can also use web beacons and cookies on our website.
How the information collected on this site used?
The information that we collect on this site, can be used for the following purposes-
- With the help of the personal information that you provide on this site, we are able to improve our services. With the help of your personal information, we respond to your queries and are efficiently able to fulfil your support requirements.
- The information that we collect also helps us to provide a personalized browsing experience to our users.
- The feedback and non-personal information that we collect on the website is used by us to improve our website.
- When a user provides any Personal Information while placing an order through our website, we only use that information for processing that particular request. We do not share this information with any other parties, except with the required party and up to the required extent.
- To send emails to our users if they have agreed to receive promotional, contest-based and survey emails from us.
How the information is protected?
We use all the standard methods for collecting, storing, and processing your information. All the information that we collect is protected by security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
How and with whom is the information shared?
We do not trade, rent or sell the Personal Information that we collect on this website. However, we might share Non-Personal information with our advertising partners, business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes that are mentioned above.
3rd Party Websites
Change to this Policy
We have the right to make changes to this policy as per our requirements. We are not responsible to make any formal announcements or inform any user personally about these changes. Thus, it is recommended that a user should frequent visit this page to stay updated about the changes.
By visiting or using this website, you agree to all the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this page, you are not advised to use this website. Also, if you continue to use this website after any changes have been made to this policy, then it will automatically mean that you accept the changes as well.
In case of any queries about this policy, feel free to drop an email at Contact Form